Our Mission - To provide families with support after the loss of a child.
So far, "Hyatt's Angels" has helped more than 24 families in need and given the following gifts:
- Paid for the funeral and burial expenses of 9 year old La-reik Ramseur, who died in a house fire on December 5th, 2012.
- Donated a total of $6,000 to "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" Remembrance Photography.
- Made a $1,000 donation to Covenant Childcare Center where Hyatt was pre-enrolled.
- Helped pay for the cremation of Baby Latavia Nicole Parks, who was delivered December 9th, 2013, at 12:09 PM and died in her mother's arms at 1:36 PM that same day.
- Paid for the funeral plot for Baby Phoenix McKinley Ray Riffe, who was born sleeping on December 11th, 2013.
- Paid for the cremation services and urn for Baby Miracle Nicole McLean, who was born sleeping on February 6th, 2014.
- Paid for the funeral and cemetery costs for Baby Steffan Oatis, who was born sleeping on April 29, 2014.
- Paid for custom engraved cremation necklace for Baby Mayson Alexander Rodgers, who was delivered sleeping on May 21st, 2014.
- Paid for the burial plot for Baby Alexis Faith Griffin, who died prematurely during the early morning hours of June 24th, 2014.
- Paid for the funeral services for Baby Keynan-Amaire Robert Miller, who was born July 1st, 2014, spent two days at home and then passed away unexpectedly in his daddy's arms on Saturday, July 5th, 2014.
- Paid the balance for funeral services for Baby Kasen Brent Lynch, who was delivered sleeping during the early morning hours of July 27th, 2014.
- Paid the balance for funeral services for 3 year
old Katia Sofia Pozos, who died unexpectedly on October 9th, 2014.
Thank you all for joining us for our 4th Annual Gambol Through The Grove 5K event at Independence Grove. A special thanks to Fastmore Logistics for sponsoring our event.
Interested in hosting an event or 5k? Please contact us at [email protected] or 704.682.2228.